Tour in Peru 10 days visit: Cusco, Inca Trail, Machupicchu, Lima, Sacred Valley, Nazca, Ballestas Islands, Paracas
- ■ Welcome at the Lima airport and transfer to the Hotel .
- ■ Pick up passengers from their hotels.
- ■ Panoramic view of the Pucllana Pyramid.
- ■ Walking tour to the Plaza Mayor of Lima and surroundings.
- ■ Guided entrance to the Catacombs of Lima..< /li>
- ■ Return to your hotel.
- ■ Overnight at selected hotel.
- ■ Breakfast at the hotel.
- ■ Transfer from the hotel to the Lima airport. li>
- ■ Travel by plane from Lima to Cusco (1 hour ).
- ■ Transfer from Cusco airport to the selected hotel.< /li>
- ■ Coca tea at the hotel.
- ■ Cusco City Tour Qoricancha Cathedral Sacsayhuaman Tambomachay (de 13 :30 hrs – 18:30 hrs.).
- ■ Night at selected hotel in Cusco.
Third, Fourth, Fifth and Sixth day:
- ■ Trekking Inca Trail to Machupicchu 4 days and 3 nights.
- ■ Last night at selected hotel in Cusco.< /li>
- ■ Breakfast at the hotel
- ■ Tour to the Sacred Valley of the Incas (08: 12:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.)
- ■ Night at selected hotel.
- ■ Breakfast at the hotel
- ■ Transfer from the hotel to the Cusco airport. li>
- ■ Flight from Cusco to Lima (1 hour )
- ■ Transfer from the Lima airport to the bus terminal at Born.
- ■ Travel from Lima to Nazca by tourist bus.
- ■ Hotel night in Nazca.
- ■ Over flight to the «Nazca Lines».
- ■ Travel from Nazca to Paracas.
- ■ Hotel night in Paracas.
- ■ Tour to the Ballestas Islands and the National Reserve of Paracas (08:00 a.m. to 03:00 p.m.).
- ■ Trip from Paracas to Lima.
- ■ Transfer from Lima bus terminal to Lima airport Lime.
– In the months of January – April the services of the companies Inka Rail and Peru Rail leave and arrive at the stations of Ollantaytambo or Pachar (2 hours from the city of Cusco).
– The prices of our Tours include transfers to these stations.
RATES - TOUR PRICES PER DOUBLE PERSON - 2023
|USD 2220||S/. 8436||Hoteles 4 estrellas: Antara / Andean Wings / Novotel / Costa del Sol - Tren Expedition|
|USD 2040||S/. 7752||Hoteles 3 estrellas: Faraona / San Agustín / Best Western - Tren Expedition|
|USD 1930||S/. 7334||Hoteles 2 estrellas: Faro Inn / Casa Oblitas Hotel / Hatun Wasi - Tren Expedition|
PRICE PER PERSON IN SIMPLE ACCOMMODATION - 2023
|USD 2310||S/. 8778||Hoteles 4 estrellas: Antara / Andean Wings / Novotel / Costa del Sol - Tren Expedition|
|USD 1970||S/. 7486||Hoteles 3 estrellas: Faraona / San Agustín / Best Western - Tren Expedition|
|USD 1875||S/. 7125||Hoteles 2 estrellas: Faro Inn / Casa Oblitas Hotel / Hatun Wasi - Tren Expedition|
PRICE PER PERSON IN TRIPLE ACCOMMODATION - 2023
|USD 1730||S/. 6574||Hoteles 4 estrellas: Jose Antonio / Costa del Sol Ramada / Novotel - Tren Expedition|
|USD 1540||S/. 5852||Hoteles 3 estrellas: Faraona / San Agustín / Best Western - Tren Expedition|
|USD 1480||S/. 5624||Hoteles 2 estrellas: Faro Inn / Casa Oblitas Hotel / Hatun Wasi - Tren Expedition|
|Para el retorno directo a Cusco||Dólares||Soles|
|Para retornar en el Tren Expedition incrementar||USD 40||S/.152|
|Para retornar en el Tren Vistadome incrementar||USD 60||S/.228|
|ara retornar en el Tren Hiram Bingham incrementar||USD 480||S/.1824|
– Hotel reservations are subject to space availability.
– Prices do not include IGV for Peruvian passengers.
– The spaces to the Wayna Picchu mountain are subject to availability (consult).
Peruvian Tourists who have their current ID have a discount of USD 20.00, in the cost of the tour at the entrance to Machu Picchu
Description of the Tour 10 days 9 nights (Lima, Cusco, Inca Trail, Machupicchu, Sacred Valley, Nazca, Paracas)
First day: City tour in Lima with visit to Huaca Pucllana
Upon arrival in the city of Lima, reception by our collaborators and transfer to the hotel.
Get to know Lima in a comfortable and modern tour of the best of our city. We will take a panoramic walk through the Pucllana Pyramid in Miraflores, we will pass through the great El Olivar de San Isidro park, we will walk through the streets of the Historic Center and we will enjoy a guided tour of the Plaza de Armas and the Catacombs of the San Francisco Convent. A complete tour with the comfort and attention of a modern tourist service.
Second day: City tour in Cusco
After breakfast at the hotel, we pick you up and take you to the Lima airport, there you will be checked in and take a one-hour flight to the city of Cusco «Archaeological Capital of America», there our staff will welcome you and transfer you from the airport from Cusco to the selected hotel, where we will have a coca tea. After your lunch at 2:00 p.m. we will begin the guided tour that includes visiting the center of the millennial city of Cusco, the Plaza de Armas, the Cathedral, the Santo Domingo Monastery, the Koricancha Temple and the nearby ruins of Kenko. , Puka Pukará, Tambomachay and the fortress of Sacsayhuaman, built with enormous rocks that until now the mobilization and use of these remains an enigma, since there are no stone quarries in the area. At 7:00 p.m.
Third day: Start of the Inca Trail
After having breakfast at the hotel, we pick you up very early and travel by road until we reach Chilca, 88 km away. In this place we will contact porters, cooks and the necessary equipment for the excursion. We will start the walk bordering the Urubamba river to reach Patallaqta, where we will have lunch. We continue our journey crossing the Huayllabamba Valley to reach Llullucayoc, where we will camp and have a pleasant dinner and then spend the night. (Photo: Entrance to the Inca Trail)
Fourth day: Inca Trail
We will get up very early to contemplate the beauty of the mountains and breathe the pure air that nature generously offers us. After breakfast we will continue our walk until we reach the highest point of the «WARMIWUAÑUSCA» pass (where women die) at 4200 meters above sea level, from where we will have a panoramic view of the surrounding snow-capped mountains, valleys and mountains. We will continue with the descent to the great valley of «PACAYMAYO», where we will have the service of hot drinks (mates); then comes dinner and finally camp. Includes lunch and dinner. (Photo: Inca Trail Panoramic View).
Fifth day: Inca Trail
Breakfast in the camp, then we begin the walk through a semitropical valley, spotting vestiges of the Inka Culture, strategically located according to the necessity for the daily life of the Incas who inhabited the area, then we begin the ascent to Runcuracay archaeological zone to 3,700 meters above sea level. We then continue to Sayacmarka where we will rest and have lunch. Then we continue our walk to PUYUPATAMARCA (City above the Clouds), an impressive Inca City. We continue through Wiñaywayna at 2,690 meters above sea level. located in the jungle where we will have dinner and camp. (Photo: Panoramic view of Puyupatamarca).
Sixth day: Inca Trail and visit to Machupicchu.
After breakfast we will continue to the wonderful entrance of Machupicchu through the Inti Punku or Puerta del Sol, from where you have an impressive panoramic view of the citadel. Upon arrival in Machupicchu, we will take a guided tour of the citadel, visiting the main remains and monuments, such as the Main Plaza, the Circular Tower, the Sacred Solar Clock, the Royal Rooms, the Temple of the Three Windows and the cemeteries. Free time to walk around the citadel and then be transferred by bus to Aguas Calientes for lunch (not included). In the afternoon return to the Ollantaytambo train station and after this city we will board a bus to Cusco. Night at Hotel Cusco. (Photo: Panoramic view of Machupicchu, from the Inti Punku)
- If you want to enter Wayna Picchu, contact us.
SEVENTH day: Tour to the Sacred Valley of the Incas.
This day we will do the tour to the Sacred Valley of the Incas, a tour that we start at 08:00 in the morning, picking you up from the hotel to go to Pisaq, which is a typical market, with picturesque terraces cultivated on the mountain. We will visit the archaeological group of Pisaq. It is also famous for its Fairs where you can buy beautiful handicrafts. Then we will go to Urubamba where we have included a buffet lunch. Then we will go to the Ollantaytambo Fortress, where there are descendants of the Incas who live in the houses of the Incas. Finally we go to Chinchero to see its market and the archaeological group with typical Spanish superimpositions to the Inca constructions. The tour will end averaging 7:00 p.m. in the Plaza de Armas of Cusco. We will spend the night in a selected hotel in Cusco. (Photo: Sacred Valley of the Incas in Cusco).
Eighth day: Travel by plane from Cusco to Lima and bus to Nazca
After having breakfast at the hotel, you will have some free time to do your shopping, then you will be transferred to the Cusco airport to board the return flight to the city of Lima (The flight lasts approximately 80 minutes). At the Lima airport, we will be waiting for you with a notice with your name, to then transfer you to the bus terminal of the bus company that will take us from Lima to Nazca, on a trip that will last approximately 06:30 hours, we will arrive at the Nazca city, where they will be waiting for us as always with a notice with their name, after welcoming them, we will transfer them to the hotel where they will spend the night. (Photo: Beautiful ceramics from the Nazca culture).
Ninth day: Overflight to the "Nazca Lines"
In the morning having breakfast, we will transfer you to the Nazca airport, prior to the flight we will receive an informative talk for a 30-minute overflight over the Nazca Pampas, where the ancient pre-Incas drew gigantic figures of animals and plants. with a purpose not yet discovered, many believe that these figures were made by extraterrestrials, among which are the monkey, the spider, the hummingbird, etc. In the afternoon we will take the bus to Paracas, a city 3 hours from Nazca, in We will spend the night in Paracas. (Photo: The Monkey of the Nazca Lines).
Tenth day: Tour to the "Islas Ballestas" and "Reserva de Paracas"
After having our breakfast, we will move to the port of Paracas, where we will start the tour to the Ballestas Islands passing by «El Candelabro» a gigantic image on the side of a hill. Upon arrival at the Ballestas Islands, the different islands will be visited for two hours, observing the different species of sea lions, seals, penguins and guano birds. After arriving at the port we will take the tour to the Paracas reserve. In the afternoon we will go to Paracas from where we will take the bus to Lima. Upon arrival in Lima we will wait for you at the bus terminal and we will transfer you to the airport so that you can make your arrangements for the flight to your country, there we will say goodbye. (Photo: Ballestas Islands in Paracas).
End of services
THE SERVICE PER PERSON OF THE TOUR INCLUDES
- ■ 2 transfer from the Lima airport to the Hotel.
- ■ 1 City tour to the "City of Kings" (2:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.).
- ■ 1 Night at selected hotel in Lima includes breakfast (according to accommodation)
- ■ 3 Nights in selected Hotel in Cusco includes breakfast (according to accommodation)
- ■ 1 Night at selected hotel in Nazca includes breakfast (according to accommodation)
- ■ 1 Night at a selected hotel in Paracas includes breakfast (according to accommodation)
- ■ 1 Plane flight Lima - Cusco (1 hour)/li>
- ■ 1 Flight from Cusco to Lima (1 hour)
- ■ 1 transfer from Cusco airport to the selected hotel.
- ■ 1 Tour to the City of Cusco and Surroundings (In the afternoon from 1:30 p.m. to 6:30 a.m.)
- ■ 1 Tour to the Inca Trail of 4 days and 3 nights.
- ■ 1 Tour to the Sacred Valley of the Incas includes 1 lunch (All day from 08:00 hrs- 19:00 hrs)
- ■ 1 Transfer from the hotel in Lima to the bus terminal in Lima
- ■ 1 Bus trip from Lima to Nazca (07:30 a.m. - 03:00 p.m.)
- ■ 1 Bus trip from Nazca to Paracas (15:30 hrs - 18:55 hrs)
- ■ 1 Over Flight to the Nazca Lines (30 minutes)
- ■ 1 Tour to the Ballestas Islands (08:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.)
- ■ 1 Bus trip from Paracas to Lima (7:05 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.)
- ■ 1 Transfer from the bus terminal to the hotel or airport.
Arrival data or Arrival Flight:
- ■ Name of the airline (example: LAN, TACA, STARPERU, AEROCONDOR).
- ■ Flight number (example: 019, 007, 1115).
- ■ Approximate arrival time (example: 10:25 am).
- ■ Name to paint on the poster (example: "Juan Perez").
On the day of your arrival we will welcome you at the airport and transfer you to the hotel to start providing the services of the tourist package for What is very important is that you send us the following information about the arrival flight:
Requirements to Reserve
- ■ Tour start date.
- ■ Date, arrival and departure time of international flights
- ■ Names (as it appears in the passport).
- ■ Surname.(as it appears in the passport).
- ■ Scanned passports or Cedudas (Required).
- ■ Bring a copy of the Migration card (TAM) which will be given to you upon entering Peru
- ■ Nationality.
- ■ Passport number.
- ■ Minimum passport validity of 6 months.
- ■ Date of Birth.
- ■ Specify the type of accommodation (Single, Double, Triple Matrimonial).
- ■ Specify the hotel category (2, 3, 4 or 5 stars).
- ■ Phone numbers to contact them.
- ■ Payment of 50% of the cost of the tour.
- ■ NOTE: We do not accept payment of 100% of the cost of the tour
- ■ The prices are promotional and for cash payments, paying by credit card will incur a surcharge of 8% of the total.
Book your tour or make your inquiries
- Tour Tour 5 días visita: Cusco, Machu Picchu, Valle Sagrado y Montaña de Colores
- Tour Tour 5 días visita: Cusco, Machu Picchu, Valle Sagrado y Laguna Humantay
- Tour Tour 9 días: Lima, Paracas, Nazca, Cusco, Valle, Machu Picchu, Lago Titicaca
- Tour 10 días visita: Lima, Cusco, Valle Sagrado Machu Picchu, Piura, Máncora
- Tour 15 días: Lima, Cusco, Valle, Machu Picchu, Lago Titicaca – Puno, Cañón del Colca – Arequipa, Lima, Rio Amazonas – Iquitos
- Tour 15 días: Lima, Paracas – Nazca, Cañón del Colca – Arequipa, Lago Titicaca – Puno, Cusco – Valle Sagrado, Machu Picchu, Lima
- Tour 1 dia a Machu Picchu con Inca Rail
- Tour 1 dia a Machu Picchu con Peru Rail
- Tour 2 días Machu Picchu y Valle Sagrado
- Tour 2 días Machupicchu y Huaynapicchu
- Tour 3 días y 2 noches visita: Cusco, Machu Picchu
- Tour 4 días Cusco, Machupicchu, Valle
- Tour 4 días con 1 noche en Machu Picchu
- Tour 5 días visita: Cusco, Machu Picchu, Valle Sagrado, Maras Moray
- Tour 5 días visita: Cusco, Machu Picchu, Valle Sagrado y Montaña de Colores
- Tour 5 días visita: Cusco, Machu Picchu, Valle Sagrado y Laguna Humantay
- Tour 5 días visita: Lima, Cusco, Machu Picchu, Valle Sagrado
- Tour 6 días visita: Lima, Cusco, Machu Picchu, Valle Sagrado, Lago Titicaca
- Tour 7 dias: Lima, Arequipa, Cañon del Colca, Cusco, Valle Sagrado, Machu Picchu
- Tour 7 días: Lima, Cusco, Valle Sagrado, Machu Picchu, Nazca, Paracas, Ballestas
- Tour 7 días: Lima, Valle, Machupicchu, Puno, Lago Titicaca, Uros
- Tour 8 días visita: Lima, Paracas, Nazca, Cusco, Valle, Machupicchu, Lago Titicaca
- Tour 9 días: Lima, Paracas, Nazca, Cusco, Valle, Machu Picchu, Lago Titicaca
- Tour 10 días visita: Lima, Cusco, Valle Sagrado Machupicchu, Piura, Máncora
- Tour 11 días: Lima, Cusco, Valle, Machupicchu, Titicaca, Arequipa, Cañón del Colca
- Tour 15 días: Lima, Cusco, Valle, Machupicchu, Lago Titicaca – Puno, Cañón del Colca – Arequipa, Lima, Rio Amazonas – Iquitos
- Tour 15 días: Lima, Paracas – Nazca, Cañón del Colca – Arequipa, Lago Titicaca – Puno, Cusco – Valle Sagrado, Machupicchu, Lima
- Tour 20 días: Lima, Crucero en el Rio Amazonas – Iquitos, Lima, Huacachina, Líneas Nazca, Ballestas – Ica, Cañón del Colca – Arequipa, Cusco, Sagrado, Machu Picchu
- Tour 22 días: Lima, Señor de Sipán – Chiclayo, ChanChan – Trujillo, Lima, Paracas, Nazca, Cañón del Colca – Arequipa, Lago Titicaca Puno, Cusco, Valle, MachuPicchu
- Tour 25 días: Lima, Nazca, Machupicchu, Trujillo, Chiclayo, Señor de Sipan, Chavín De Huántar, Arequipa, Cusco
- Tour 30 días: Lima, ChanChan Trujillo, Sipan Chiclayo, Kuelap Chachapoyas, Baños del Inca Cajamarca – Paracas, Nazca, Colca Arequipa, Titicaca, Cusco, Valle, Machu Picchu